- Aaron Phillips receives a NSERC Post-Doctoral Fellowship.
- Taylor Drury is accepted into medical school.
- Aaron Phillips receives the prestigious MITACS Accelerate Internship.
- Katie Chapman receives the prestigious CIHR Masters award: Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Heather Foulds successfully defends her MSc thesis.
- Mischa Harris receives the prestigious CIHR Masters award.
- Danielle Beaudoin Receives the NSERC Post-Graduate Fellowship (PGS-M)
- Heather Foulds Receives the NSERC Post-Graduate Fellowship (PGS-D)
- Five members of the CPR and LEARN laboratories were nominated for the prestigious CSEP Graduate Student and/or CSEP Health & Fitness Awards. Nominees included: Jessica Scott (Graduate Student and CSEP-CEP Health & Fitness Awards), Shirley Wong (CSEP-CEP Health & Fitness Award), Adam Ivey (CSEP-CPT Health & Fitness Award), Marc Faktor (CSEP-CEP Health & Fitness Award), and Tim le Bas (CSEP-CEP Health & Fitness Award).
- Adam Ivey only undergraduate Canadian student to be nominated for the CSEP Health & Fitness Awards.
- Jessica Scott wins the inaugural CSEP-CEP Health & Fitness award.
- Adam Ivey selected to the Top Secret Research Program for Own the Podium.